Island Style Peace and Ocean Views from Seascape VillaMajestic views and plenty of space, feel serene at Crown Terrace
- 4 Air-conditioned bedrooms
- 4.5 En suite bathrooms
- Separate air-conditioned tv/lounge room, also to be used as extra bedroom
- Limitless views over Klein Bonaire and shoreline
- Very private place
- Open spacious living area
- All rooms have ceiling fans
- Private pool with adjoining jacuzzi
- Outdoor shower and bathroom
- Weber bbq to eat your catch of the day
- Separate area for divers with rinse tank and sufficient heavy duty hanging space
- Lush tropical garden
- Gazebo to relax
- Professional alarm installation
- Wifi at every corner of the house
- 110/220 V
- Mobile phone with credit for local calls
This open plan villa has more space than meets the eye!
When you open the main door, you are awakened by the beauty of the landscape and the view of the Caribbean Sea and Klein Bonaire. Sliding glass doors through the living area open up this villa to bask in sunlight and bring the beautiful outdoors streaming into the living room and kitchen!
The open plan layout of the living area combines comfortable seating areas with options for indoor and outdoor eating, both with a view. No matter what time of day or what you have whipped up in the fully equipped kitchen, it can be better enjoyed with ocean views! The kitchen area is integrated into the living spaces, with areas for dining or chilling out watching tv.
Minimalistic décor allows Bonairean nature to take centre stage.
Tucked away are 4 comfortable bedrooms with kingsize beds, air conditioning and en suite bathrooms.
Seascape Villa is built for divers! There is a rinse tank right next to the driveway so you can just drive your truck home and unload easily. Heavy duty hanging space makes taking care of your gear convenient and safe! Rinse off in the outdoor shower before jumping straight in the pool or relaxing in the adjoining jacuzzi tub.
Seascape Villa is an inviting and comfortable space waiting for you and your party to enjoy beautiful views, day and night, and truly relax in nature on unspoilt Bonaire!
We hope you'll love the island's colors and vistas as much as we do: the pink of the salt pans, white of the salt mountains, the deep blue of the Caribbean Sea, white sandy beaches of Klein Bonaire, the beige of Curaçao's Table Mountain and the yellow of the local parakeets in the tropical green of the hillside vegetation.